Wednesday, January 11, 2006

It Ain't Easy

It ain’t easy

Words and Music by Haggai Samuelson

Well I saw you on the bus with him

Sittin’ down the back

Laughing with and teasing him

Made me feel so flat

To know that you was with him all along

While you were teasing me

Now you’ve left me all alone

It ain’t easy

Bugger it, I’ve had enough

This time, you’re outta luck

It ain’t easy to admit this to you

But you’re screwed

I thought that we were goin’ steady

All that time alone

You had me thinkin’ you were ready

To let me take you home

But now I know it all was just a game

I hope you’ve had fun

Don’t you realise you’ve left me in pain

I’m still the lonely one

It ain’t easy

To understand you

For you to know what I am goin’ through

It ain’t easy to admit this to you

But I don’t know what to do

I don’t know his name

Or what you call this game

Can’t you see what you’ve done to me?

On Thursday you invited me to a party

To be held at someones place

You said that if I showed up

You’d give me more than a taste

So I showed up, but couldn’t find you

Until I looked in a bedroom

You were makin’ all the moves

he wanted you to

I slammed the door in disgust

you certainly knew I’d had enough

it ain’t easy to admit this to you

but we’re through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home