Thursday, October 05, 2006

not really going anywhere (yet)

you know we had it oh so good
and then we went and threw it all away
we were happy in life almost man and wife
then i can't explain what happened

life's too painful, makin' my heart ache,
made the floors shake and earth quake,
now i don't know what to do, here without you

babe i hope i haven't been misunderstood
'cause what we had was so unbelievable
amazingly magical and pure and good
i know its not you its me

If i have to travel to the end of the world to find you
and bring you back to me i will
if i have to die to be with you i will

rock the house down

So here I am, sitting at home, drinking to escape
I'm still thinkin' of you, hopin' its not too late
to gain some back, of what we've lost
we've been so happy ever since that day
when our paths first crossed

can't lie anymore, can't stop thinking 'bout her
my broken heart is oh so hurtin'
where she had me tossin' now i'm turnin'

know you by your body
rather than your face

put the ex in sex

know you by your body
rather than your face
everytime i see you

everytime i see her i just have to say
yeah shes kinda taken i'll have her anyway
i'd take her all the way each and everyday


So here I am, sitting at home, drinking to escape. I'm bleedin into a paper towel on my leg, and listening to Linkin Park on high volume to drown out my tears.I can't lie anymore. I can't stop thinking about him, and I can't work up the courage to tell anyone about who I really am. I can't work up the courage to die.I was driving home from my therepy today. We discussed my relationship with my father. Though good, it has it's quirks. I couldn't tell my therepist about him. I can't tell anyone, and it hurts.I realized how easy it would be to drive my car off the road into an embankment and die. To get away from it all. Now, I am too much of a coward to do anythink but drink it away.I don't know how much longer I can do this. If something doesn't change, I'm going to snap, and even I don't know the results of that. How many will bleed like I am. How many will suffer like I have. If I'll die like I want to.

used to know a thing called happinessbut ever since you went awaythat feeling has gone astray(don't remember next bit)but then you went awayand i fell apartwhy did you do itwhy'd you put me through it

But in the end you’ve got to look back on it allAnd look and see the smile on her faceTake a look at the little things and you will realiseIt’s not as bad as it all seems

I am sick and tired of listening to your shit
you think you are so cool but in reality you are just pathetic
Why don't you shut up for a second, you boast about mindless shit all the time and you don't realize nobody wants to waste their time on you.

"Call it anarchy or whatever you want to--there's times when you wanna be able to do whatever the fuck you want and, y'know, life's always short, so why shouldn't you?"

We've come here, TO KICK YOUR ASS!!! ...That's why you're here, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home