Thursday, December 28, 2006

Untitled

V1
You had me wrapped around your little finger
My vain hope that it may linger
You never wrote back can’t take that
You just don’t understand, now I’ve got other plans

Prechorus
You just don’t get it, you don’t have a clue
How much it hurts to be trapped with a girl like u

Chorus
Honey, you made a fool outta me
Must have been blind not to see
That I loved u but you didn’t love me

V2
I never thought it would come down to this
A mans fate sealed with a kiss
But I'm no messiah, and you’re no Mary
38c and far too hairy

V3
I still respect u and all, don’t get me wrong
I just cannot love you any more
Don’t be sad, I'm glad I'm outta your life
All I wanted was to make things right

Bridge
Theres no one else, so don’t get shitty
You can still call me, if you miss me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home