Thursday, December 28, 2006

V1

I see, a dirty blonde makin’ eyes at me
Knows that I like 2, while she prefers 3
Dirty blonde, out for a ride
Shes walkin’ my way right now
But would rather have me spend a day down town
Dirty girl, dirty blonde

Chorus
You want her bad
But you’re gonna wait in line
Cause this dirty blonde
She’s mine

V2
Got the looks of a Hollywood princess
The body of a classical boddess
Dirty blonde, out on the town
Got more balls than most guys around
She’ll only love you when you’re standin’ proud
Dirty blonde, headin’ down town

Bridge
What she wants, she’s gonna get
So get on your mark, and get set…

V3
Dirty blonde not quite 19
The woman of my dreams
Oh those curves dirty curves
Never heard her stream like that before
Do it again before u wakl out the door
You gorgeous blonde

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home